Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 76

Thread: Predictions for 08.29.2008

  1. #41
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Predictions for 08.29.2008

    Gotta comment on the JJK defense comment of yours:

    Word I heard at Twin Springs (had to work and missed it) is that Kelly's run defense looked great,but the pass defense sucked. I am sure that B.I. spent this week working on that (quote in paper from him was about how poor it was). We wil see tonight. Pound,while not the caliber of Norton can and will indeed chuck the football. There's no way that we can expect to compete next week with Norton if we are blowing coverage.

    Now for the good part: it seems like our QB has settled in nicely with the offense,and we are spreading the field passing the football. He was 8-11 in the air at TS,and a couple of those 3 incompletes were drops

    Looking forward to catching he game tonight. Good luck to all of our teams,and let the beatings begin. HERE KITTY KITTY KITTY [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] It's always a tad tough emotionally for me when we play the Cats,because usually there's family on the other side. This year is no different. I used to get down in the floor and play G.I. Joe's with that lad when he was just a tot when our family would get together. Man, I am getting old [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  2. #42
    Inactive Member beamer_ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    2,840
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Predictions for 08.29.2008


  3. #43
    Inactive Member USA Ranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 5th, 2008
    Posts
    316
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Predictions for 08.29.2008

    We will see PV running out of the eye tonight. Made some changes on the offensive line as well.
    Will you ever rise up and fight for your God-given rights? History shows that evil triumphs when good men do nothing.

  4. #44
    Inactive Member BALLCOACH's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2nd, 2003
    Posts
    215
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Predictions for 08.29.2008

    Out of the "eye"? That could be painful....
    Hail to the Redskins

  5. #45
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Predictions for 08.29.2008

    Word on the Lb. from swvafootball.com is that they are big but slower than smoke off shiz...
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  6. #46
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Predictions for 08.29.2008

    Unless I missed somethin, PV just ran 2 plays out of the I last week...and that was in overtime. But, yeah, they get in the I or T and they'll be tough.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  7. #47
    Inactive Member USA Ranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 5th, 2008
    Posts
    316
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Predictions for 08.29.2008

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: twenty7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Out of the "eye"? That could be painful.... </div></div>
    Will you ever rise up and fight for your God-given rights? History shows that evil triumphs when good men do nothing.

  8. #48
    Inactive Member USA Ranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 5th, 2008
    Posts
    316
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Predictions for 08.29.2008

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: twenty7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Out of the "eye"? That could be painful.... </div></div>

    LOL.. YOu know what I mean little bean.
    Will you ever rise up and fight for your God-given rights? History shows that evil triumphs when good men do nothing.

  9. #49
    Inactive Member USA Ranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 5th, 2008
    Posts
    316
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Predictions for 08.29.2008

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Unless I missed somethin, PV just ran 2 plays out of the I last week...and that was in overtime. But, yeah, they get in the I or T and they'll be tough. </div></div>

    Pinkston-FB
    Martin RB
    Moved the Barton kid to Guard on offense, he also plays middle linebacker on D.

    Thinking about putting Cantrell at Guard also.
    Will you ever rise up and fight for your God-given rights? History shows that evil triumphs when good men do nothing.

  10. #50
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Predictions for 08.29.2008

    IMO, Cantrell would make a heck of a FB with Pinkston and Martin running behind him...especially in a T. But, PV needs to find a way to get Cantrell the ball...he's a heck of a player. I'd hate to see him in a position on O where he couldn't get a few touches per game. And, they need to load up one side of the line with their best O-linemen so they can get "guaranteed" yards on that side, and run the other side of the line as a change of pace. A good solid run game would take alot of pressure of the QBs and D.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •